Saturday, August 8, 2009




The picture with this post is the drawing that Bella did today at a birthday party. It was an art studio and they used paint, crayons, and salt to create the picture. The guitar is made out of clay. I thought it was pretty cute! She wants me to hang it up in her room.

Poor Erick has been in the basement all day cleaning it. Having an unfinished basement is so hard to keep clean because we rarely go down there. It's basically a dumping ground and then I shut the door. Out of sight, out of mind. Now when the workmen come to fix stuff in the basement, I won't have to fear for their safety and wonder if they are going to report me to some agency.

Harry, Becca and I went to see the musical "Little Shop of Horrors" at Chaska Valley Family Theater. It is a local community theater that Harry and Becca have done plays at in the past. Even Bella did a play there when she was only four. It was kind of a nightmare with Bella because some of the shows went until 10pm and I was constantly worried that she would trip and fall into the orchestra pit during her scene. It was the musical "Camelot" and Bella and Harry were frogs from the enchanted forest. Becca was an enchanted mushroom. The picture above to the left is from the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment