Friday, March 1, 2013

Good Times

The past month has been a whirlwind of events! I am still working at the JuJu Gear store at Eden Prairie Center. In addition to the store, I have been doing craft and trade shows on behalf of JuJu Gear. The great news is that we are spreading good JuJu all around and gaining new fans each week! A few weeks ago I was a craft show in Maple Grove and this past week I was at the Twin Cities Women's Expo at the Minneapolis Convention Center. It is so much fun to introduce people to our fun skirts! Next up I will be at the big craft sale at Canterbury in Shakopee in April. The news of JuJu is definitely spreading. Today I dropped off the application to be in Art on the Lake in Excelsior and the woman said, "oh, are you part of those super cute JuJu skirts?" I was wearing one at the time and she was so excited. Can't wait to keep riding the JuJu train and see all of the exciting places it takes me!!

Here's my friend Aimee as we get all set up for the Women's Expo


Becca went to Sweetheart's Dance a few weeks ago. She was lovely in her dress. Erick and I went together to take the pictures. It was so much fun to see all the kids dressed up and having a great time.





Next week Bella goes to her survival camp for 4 days with her school. She did great last year, with the support of her great teacher. It was a good opportunity for her to be independent and handle her equipment by herself. She is getting good at it and like last year, I am packing a picture book on what steps need to be followed daily. The biggest issues for Bella are how to put the disposable batteries in since we don't use those on a daily basis. Also she needs to be reminded on when to change them. She is super excited to go on the trip. I will miss her tons, but it is a great chance for me to catch up on things around the house, while also having some fun downtime.


No comments:

Post a Comment