Lessons learned this week:
1. Getting up at 5:45am is easier to do in theory.
2. Homework done in the car by a child can lead to needing a car wash later in the day when "said" child vomits out the window on the side of the car after getting carsick.
3. When a school says you will get 2 hours of homework a night, you will get 2 hours of homework a night.
4. Going to bed at 9pm isn't just for kids if you want to be able to survive and function well the next day.
5. No matter how many times you ask the question, "Are you ready to go," someone will inevitably have to run up the stairs at the last minute for something before you walk out the door.
One week of school down, WAY too many to go...