Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Oh, I wish I didn't have to go home...
















Back from the cabin and in the midst of putting everything away! It was wonderful weather and lots of fun was had by all.

Here are the top highlights from the trip:

1) Watching Becca sneak up on Harry while he was swimming on a raft, humming the Pink Panther theme. I think she meant for it to be the Jaws theme...


2) Bella walking around a store for 20 minutes deciding what to buy with her money. After much thought, she bought a cat mood ring. She said, "Mom, you can use this in the morning before homeschool to see what kind of mood I'm in. It will tell you if I am tired, hungry, or full of energy!" I think she might think the ring has more power than it really does...

3) Erick became the kyacking king at the cabin. He challanged many family members to race him across the lake (understand that Agate is a small lake) and he won some of the time...

4) Harry swimming across the lake (I told you it was small) for the first time. The lake might be pretty small (maybe 3/4 of a mile across), but I'm pretty sure I couldn't do it and I am MUCH older than 11! Good job, Harry!

5) Becca and a short lived summer crush on a boy at the cabin. Gee, I can hardly wait for high school and all of the fun that will hold...

Already looking forward to next year's trip back to the cabin...

No comments:

Post a Comment