Friday, April 13, 2012

Teacher, I Need You...

Teachers- individuals who are underpaid (in my humble opinion) and handle a large workload, often accompanied by complaints, criticisms, and stress. Not a true definition, but I believe true enough.

Bella's teacher at the World Learner School is so great! In an effort to get her some recognition for her outstanding service, I nominated her for a local contest. It is for "teacher of the year" at Let's Dish. If she wins she will get a free 8 meal session. Not much, but a little something she will enjoy and would make a hectic life slightly less hectic for a small period of time.

I would love it if you could vote! Vote often and help her win! Follow the link and pull down the menu to the Eden Prairie location.
http://www.letsdish.com/mnteachers/selection.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment